Saturday, May 2, 2009

Waiting

Since I have been going to the doctor every week I have been informed that this baby could come "any day now" but I'm still waiting and waiting. On Wednesday my doctor said that she can't believe that I haven't already had her but she is taking her sweet time. Of course I've gotten Jason bugging every few hours asking me, "is it time? what about now?" he really wants a day off work after working the last 3 weeks straight. I guess I should have cleared something up with the doctor on Wednesday though because now I don't know if I'm 38 or 39 weeks along 2 weeks ago she said my due date was May 7th but then on Wednesday she said I was 38 weeks, so I don't know. Ava is growing and growing she is really using her imagination alot here lately. She treats her baby dolls like they are real and puts her puppies in time out and loves to play a game with Jason where they hide under blankets from a dragon. Yesterday I was folding clothes and one pair of socks that I had balled up she said was her pet fish named Judy, I don't know where she comes up with these things. I'm really hoping still that she will be OK with a new baby in the house, hopefully she will adjust alright. We haven't really been doing a whole lot especially in the last few weeks but Jason seems to really be enjoying his softball league and his first game is on Monday. He has been working out and trying to take care of himself so I have been proud of him for that and of course he insist that we go walking every night just to try to get me to go into labor.

No comments: