Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bittersweet

Tomorrow I am going to be induced at 5 in the morning, I can't even begin to tell you how much I hate getting up that early especially for something so exhausting as birth as if someone wouldn't be tired enough from that by itself. I guess knowing when the baby is coming has really made me think today about the fact that this would be last day of what we call our "normal" life with just Jason, Ava, and I. The last time I will be able to devote all my time to Ava in the afternoons, or just the everyday things that just me and Ava do. Don't get me wrong I'm excited about the baby and I think every child is a blessing, but never will me and Jason's life be so simple again. I guess it sounds kind of like whiny but for me reality has just set in for the first time since I found out I was pregnant how different things would be. I have been worried about the adjustment for Ava but didn't really consider so much the adjustment for all of us as much. Anyways moving on, it is such a relief to have my mom come today so we know exactly what to do with Ava because before it was kind of all in the air. Jason and I still have not completely decided on a name which I can't believe, but oh well maybe we will know when we see her. I wanted to write something quickly but I have to try to get some sleep, try being the key word. I will write as soon as possible for all the baby details.

No comments: