Thursday, April 16, 2009

Panic and excitement

I have been kind of lazy about posting but for the last month Ava and I have been sick with a virus that apparently is very hard to shake. Ava and I both have been on antibiotics but the sinus infection seems to be taking its sweet time to leave. Which leaves me to panic somewhat because I am nervous about having the baby being sick. Ava had an ear infection but thankfully it is gone. I feel very nervous and excited about having the baby I just don't feel very prepared which I was fine with until I went to the doctor today. I am 2 cm dilated and my doctor said the baby could come any day which shocked me because I still felt that it was so far away. I was supposed to only be 36 weeks but she said I am 37 now so I guess my due date is May 7th. There is still the tiny things that need to be done before the baby gets here but for some reason the last few weeks I haven't been able to get it together. I am a little anxious as to how Ava is going to handle all this but I pray everything will go smoothly. We had easter at Jason's Dads house and Ava had a blast easter egg hunting with her cousins and Tatum. We actually dyed easter eggs last night and put stickers and glitter on the eggs which Ava loved. I have a lot of pics to put on here I can't remember what has been put up so sorry if some are already on here.

No comments: